Best used integrated under $5k

Hey guys

Preparing for a move out from our NYC apartment to a house in the suburbs. 
As part of that planning to create dedicated 2 channel space. At the moment using my salk sound speakers with marantz receiver. 
Plan is to get a new TT. Also last year I had done countless hours of auditions and based on that had settled on Wilson Sabrina. Planning to buy them used to save some dough. 
Also planning to buy used integrated. Want to spend < $5000. Short list is
- Hegel 360
- Luxman 509
- ML 585
- Audio Research VSI75
- Naim Supernait 2
- Krell Vanguard

Bunch of these brands are not that easy to find in the used market and you have to wait. 
Would appreciate any inputs on the above and anything else I should be looking at.
marrduk24
I have heard the Simaudio integrated with the Sabrina at Lyric Hifi on the UES. I think the combo is really good and it fits your budget. 
@hsw I also heard that Simaudio/Wilson combo at Lyric Hifi and it knocked my socks off. I could feel Frank Sinatra’s breath on my face. (I don’t think he was wearing a mask either...)
Thanks guys. Really appreciate all the inputs. 
I have found a dealer that has Luxman, Hegel, PrimaLuna & Simaudio. So feels like a good place to compare these. 
Also planning to visit 2nd place to compare Naim, Hegel, Pass, Audio Research. While at the 2nd place will also look at Anthem and Langford (other  suggestions here). 
Hopefully between these two auditions I will select something. 
Post removed 
marrduk24

i am curious to hear what the dealer you mentioned, who carries luxman hegel and sim says about their respective integrated amp offerings

and to the one poster above -- i am sorry but no the hegels do not sound thin at all, if anything they have a bit more body in the midrange than most good ss amps ...

...what the hegels do have is a very very high damping factor, so they can lean out the bass of some underdamped coned speakers that can sound bloated when driven by lesser amps - that can lead one to think the hegel sounds lean/thin driving 'x' speaker...

naims are highly rhythmic but they are actually brighter and a bit more harsh than hegels