BEST TURNTABLE AT COST NO OBJECT

BEST TURNTABLE AT COST NO OBJECT
fulvio
Albert, the best turtable, cost no object, is a highly modified Scully playing master tapes @ 30 IPS.
Hey, thats cheating. But, I like it! How about you come to one of our listening sessions and bring that baby along.
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING..... THE LINN SONDEK LP12 IS SIMPLY THE BEST SOUNDING TURNTABLE AT ANY COST. BETTER THAT THAT THOUGH, GET THE LINN SONDEK CD12. $45,000 FOR THAT TURNTABLE!!!!! NIGGA PLEASE, BUY THE SONDEK CD12
Why isn't the Rockport Sirius 3 the best, cost an inanimate object? I thought it was supposed to be. How does the La Luce SPJ compare with the Walker, and the Basis Debut?
Wouldn't it be great if there was a shoot out between the great TT designers armed with their tables, arm of choice, same cartridge on same system, something close to IROC challenge. I would love to see the Rockport design win because it at least looks that somewhat close to its crazy price, but I would love any of those others in my system. Sorry, its my opinion that no Linn plays in this league. Gerrym5