Best Tube Preamp & SS Amp Combos

I am looking for opinions on tube preamps and SS amp combinations. I currently own the Pass X-1 and X-250 SS units. I would be looking to spend $5K - $10K on the combo new or used. I recently heard the Sim Audio W-5 SS amp with the Art Audio new Gill tube preamp and it sounded really nice. I will probably try the Art with my Pass but would like to know what other combinations to consider.

Thanks and Happy Listening.
bigkidz
Try a BAT VK-5i with the x-250. The BAT was used extensively in many a suite at C.E.S. and the Stereophile shows in the later '90s and was a mainstay in many reviewers personal reference systems. I am using this pre with Threshold SA-1 160watt pure class A monoblocks with glorious results. It would help if you mentioned your front end and speakers that you are utilizing.
ARC LS25MII Preamp with Classe CA-300 Amp. Sweet, detailed and slightly warm. Excellent together with enough power for any speaker load.
Sim Audio W-5 matches well with most tube preamps due to its high gain, high input impedance and good voltage sensitivity. You will have a more difficult time (but not impossible) mating the X-250 with a tube preamp because of its gain and input impedance.

I use the Sim Audio W-5 and Supratek Sauvignon.