Best thread poster for 2001?

Who is the best thread poster for 2001. There have been some great posts during 2001. There seem to about 20 to 25 people who do a lot of the posting. All seem to have a great love of audio and a lot on knowledge and respect for others opinions. My vote would go to cfb.
rivercitylad

Showing 1 response by sdcampbell

Thanks for the nice words, guys. It's been a privelege to be a regular participant on this forum, and it has brought me a lot of pleasure during the past year. Although I've never met any of you personally, I feel as though I know many of you. I noted in a post I made earlier today that I lost my job on December 31st, so I guess I'll have more spare time to plague all of you with my comments . I have a couple of posts I've been working on about jazz -- and I'll try to get them posted by this coming weekend. My votes for "best poster" would have to be based on choosing those people who have really expanded my own knowledge. There are lot of worthy nominees, but my "tip of the hat" goes to Sean, Albertporter, Dekay, Garfish, and Sugarbrie. And on a purely personal note, I'd also like to thank Joe Trelli for the personal E-mails he has sent me this year. I look forward to sharing our hobby during the New Year.