Best thread poster for 2001?

Who is the best thread poster for 2001. There have been some great posts during 2001. There seem to about 20 to 25 people who do a lot of the posting. All seem to have a great love of audio and a lot on knowledge and respect for others opinions. My vote would go to cfb.
rivercitylad

Showing 2 responses by glen

It's pretty obvious who the heavyweights are after spending some time here. On a personal note I don't know where I'd be with out the lot of you. Keep up the good work in 2002. Best wishes to all and thanks for the memories! Words can't describe how much fun I've had the last year at this web-site.

One last thing to clear the slate. I would like to apologize for any comments I made last year that were offensive especially one or two comments to jeffloistarca. Sometimes I don't know when to quit.
Mommy Mommy THEY'RE BACK!!!Thunders I want you to know that I was seriously going to nominate Lemmy as the best poster last year, but was to afraid people would look at me funny. It's about time you joined in, I trust "THE KUB" Is lurking in the wings. Welcome back, I'm grinning already.