Best Subwoofer for B&W 805s Speakers

As many might know the B&W 805s speakers lack bass and I am trying to find a subwoofer under $1000 that would integrate well these speakers. I've been doing a lot of research on the web and there are too many choices out there (SVS, HSU, AV123, EPIK...) and I can't seem to decide. This is srictly for a 2 channel stereo system so no HT. My Equipment is all Rotel. Any suggestions? Thanks.
fast_944t
REL Storm III @ $900 to $1,000 on the used market. Very musical with a seamless presentation... offering a high degree of flexibility as far as connection options and adjustability. I had previously owned four other subs, including two from Velodyne, one from Atlantic Technologies and an old Yamaha sub, and the REL bested them all by a wide margin.

I would have never sold my REL, except for the fact that my Dynaudio C4's don't need a subwoofer, and I plan on keeping them for a long while, and I used the proceeds from the sub for some NOS tubes. If I'm ever in the need for another sub, REL would be at the top of my list.
Post removed 
Thanks, I'll keep the REL in mind, I know they are very musical since this is at the top end of my budget I was wondering if anyone has had any experience/good results with something a even less costly?
The B&W ASW610 (retails for $1000) gets high marks from Stereophile. Used, you may alos look at Velodynes SPL series.
Consider the REL T series. I have just added a T-2 to my system with excellent results. There is a T-1 listed today .
I disagree- with the right amplification the 805s do NOT lack bass! Try using better upstream components- good CD player will definitely make a significant difference and use solid state (rather than tubby tube amp) amp with a adequate current delivery. For even better results- biwire the speakers. I have used with a Marantz PM11S1 and the bass is very rich and tight.
Regards
Post removed 
I've been using a Velodyne DD-10 with my 805's for
a couple of years now. I'm pretty happy with it and
the built in room correction software is nice to have.
I think the 805's have great bass. Very tight and defined
but they lack depth. A quality sub will go a long
way toward brigning out the best of these monitors.

Cheers
The amp I have is the Rotel RB 1080 and Rotel RCD 1072 CD player, are these components not considered upstream. Also I have bi-wired the speakers. The Velodyne DD series would be my ultimate choice but a bit too pricey for me. I am seriously considering a AV123 MFW 15 now.
Post removed 
Post removed 
I never knew I needed a crossover, I guess that shows my inexperience. The SVS SB12 plus is one of the first subs I looked at, the word on the street I got was SVS was better for HT than music, the HSU(VTF 2.3 or 3.3) was better for music. How do I know whether I need a crossover with a sub for future reference? I already tried out the Martin Logan Dynamo and it didn't sound too bad. I'd like to thanks everyone for their input.
Post removed 
Anyone have any feedback on the Robert Acoustics Vigor? They have B-stocks on sale for $549.