Best streamer to replace my Mac Mini?

I'm looking for a streamer that cost around $2,000 to replace my Mac Mini. I'm torn between the Auralic S1, Lumen U2 Mini, and the Eversolo A8. Any suggestions out of those 3? Using the dac in my Macintosh MA9500. 

Thanks

128x128profoundprorva

missti.

This client was venting his frustration when things didn’t go his way.

He was told by us, the importers of the server, to ship the server back to our offices and he was upset that he wasn’t told how to repair his server himself. So to save 150, in shipping costs he went to the forums for repair advice,

Even worse, he used an unauthorized power supply, when 432evo clearly states you must use our supplied power supply, as the product has been tested with the s-booster,

Other power supplies, even with the same voltage, may not have a power tip which fits correctly, this alone, can cause issues with the server’s functioning and reliability

We stand beside our product, so does the manufacturer,

If you purchase a product from anyone and you are told how to use it, then you don’t follow the manufacturers instructions and or recommendations, and the product fails, it may be your own fault.

Face the truth, and do not seek blame where it doesn’t belong.

We offered to repair it no matter what happened to the product or the cause.

The client is mad that our upgradable starter server is not crammed with expensive parts, {(the higher end models do., which accounts for their higher cost and exemplary performance).

When the ASR members looked up the parts cost, and were told these parts aren’t expensive they don’t understand that the operating system alone, took five years at a considerable cost, to get the server to sound great. Not to mention, that parts' cost alone doesn’t correlate to the final sales price, as dealers and manufacturers, need to budget in service costs and the required costs required to run a company.

When you consider all of these points, there are always two sides to every story.

Sincerely

Dave and Troy

audio Intellect NJ

432EVO dealers

@audiotroy It's about now where you begin to second guess whether you should have been overly generous...$150 would be a small price to pay today for the chance to unring the bell huh?

@audiotroy -- I was just offering info, not an opinion one way or the other. Your initial response to @brunomarcs gave the impression that you were not familiar with the situation.  His comment -- a sarcastic jab -- was perfectly clear to me in light of what had transpired.

I'd say check software that controls the unit first. Many streamers pretty much require Roon. I don't want to pay for sub, so I got Aurender.