Best standmounts with a 7" woofer/driver

Hi All,

Love to her recommendations on bookshelf speakers with a 7 inch woofer. I know I should not focus everything on driver size, but I would like a bookshelf that can move some air. Big sound. I currently own Revival Atalante 3.They have a nice 7 inch driver. Just shopping for possible upgrades. My room is 14' X 12'

Please share your best bookshelf speakers... High end only.

Cheers

128x128bunkertoy
Post removed 

Listening to my Pulsar 2’s right now, and can’t imagine a better sound in a medium sized room.  

Check The Music Room (TMR).  Josh has a pair of Fritz Carrera BE's and a pair of Fritz Rev 7's.  They are outstanding speakers that utilize high end scan speak drivers.  They really are great speakers and Fritz is an awesome guy to deal and interact with.  I have had quite a few pairs of speakers (50+?) and Fritz is my favorite for semi affordable monitor size speakers. 

Not exactly 7”, but how about MoFi SourcePoint 8 or 10? Much deeper bass, great performance - lots of very positive reviews, price reasonable

I am with @bunkertoy  on the following

"Wow the Legacy Calibre looks like a great speaker also. A rare 3-way bookshelf."

I owned a pair of Calibre XDs paired with 2 Legacy Foundation subs (an amazing sub) all tied together with Legacy's Wavelet active crossover & room correction box and to get more you'd have to spend a substantial sum of money more.