best speakers with denon 3300

I just started with a music/home theater system. I bought the Denon 3300 and would like to buy new speakers as well. I have left $1500 and would like to have front speakers. I will buy later a center and surround in my next paycheck. I like when the sound is well separated (accoustic type) I am listenning some pop, jazz, hip hop and watch many movies. I heard a lot of good review concerning the paradigm speakers. What do you think ? what would be the best speakers matching this receiver and delivering a nice sound. thanks
troubiet3214

Showing 1 response by troubiet3214

thanks you all for your response. I haven't listen a lot of speakers yet. I am still in documentation process. Many persons recommend me the B&W speakers. Because of their price, I was looking at something more affordable. My hear is not as well educated as many of you but I certainly appreciate a good sound. The bose system is totally flat for music and I agree. The B&W need a subwoofer to appreciate movies and music (this add a lot to my budget). the Vandersteen 2ce seems to be a great speaker but I haven't check the price yet. I notice that you are paying what you are listening. However, for there is some good competion for $1500 ish speakers. Next week, I am going to listen to some MK sounds THX speakers (750). The price is pretty good and they have some good reviews also. Thanks a lot for your advices and keep posted!!