Best speakers of the group? Your opinions please

I doubt many, if any, people have had the opportunity to listen to all I am listing. Your opinions are appreciated though. I am researching for my next set. They are all extremely fine speakers I believe.
1. Avalon Eidolon
2. Sonus Faber Amati Homage
3. Wilson Watt Puppy 7
4. Revel Ultima Salon
5. Talon Firebird
6. B&W Nautilus 800

My System: Krell KPS 28C, Krell KCT, Krell 450MCX, B&W N802, McIntosh tunner, Audio Magic stealth & mini, Revel B15a sub.
Thanks in advance
johnhelenjake
Of this group I never heard the Revel and The Talon.
Talking about the ones that I know, I prefer the Avalon Eidolon. Great speakers! But has someone said above, taste and set up are very important.
This is a big investement, try listening befere you buy. But if you ask me again what speakers I prefer from this group, my answer is the same - Avalon Eidolon.
Good hunting!!
if you like the character of your system now, i would say go for the nautilus 800's. depending on your tastes in music, i would say look at shahinian and vandersteen too.
You have to hear them in your room with your system, i think. I heard the Avalons at a hi fi show recently, with $50,000 cdplayer. The monoblocks used in this demo were $70,000 and devine to look at, but i forgot the name, so struck dumb was i by the price of it all and the lousy sound.This system in this room sounded awful with some cd's that i knew well. I am assuming that the room was totally at fault here.
Check out Usher's speakers, the bigger Dancer line, esp w/ the new Beryllium tweets. I have an older pair (w/ ceramic mids and tweets) and they're awesome, for much less money.