best speakers for wyred 4sound sti- 500

what speakers would match well with a wired4sound sti-500?
rousosd
I have the Red Dragon D amps and they have worked very well with Tannoy Ardens, Merlin TSMMMx, and Ref 3A Grand Veena.

Your amps should be able drive just about any speaker even the most high efficiency types.
My amps are dead silent, no buzzing or power noise thru the speakers, so even high efficiency speakers should be contemplated for the Wyred's also.
Thanks for all the imput. This is my first time posting a thread and I understand the error of my ways! The room size is about 17x16 with an open corner. I like many different musical genres. I like it fairly loud,as if the band set up in my space.I spoke to Walter lieberman at underwood hifi and I'm considering the emerald physics cs-3's. Am also considering totem forest,and salk songtower qwt's.Space is somewhat of and issue so I think the maggies would be to imposing.Again I thank everyone for their thoughts. Rousosd (DAVE) PS; my budget is under 3000
"I like many different musical genres. I like it fairly loud,as if the band set up in my space."

A little different, but practically OHM Walsh omnis do this better than most anything else IMHO and this is one of the biggest reasons I've stuck with them for 30 years.

http://www.ohmspeakers.com
Have to agree with Mapman... The Ohms sound very, very good with Wyred amps. I currently have a pair of the Ohm 2000s and an ST-500 in a secondary system. Great, musical match.