Best speakers for 2500....thump included

I am looking for a good speaker that can produce down to 30hz or lower, at the 2500 price range..... I also like my music loud and clear, without being bright on the top end. I am running a 300W perreaux power amp, and a perreaux pre. Any suggestions... there are just too many to go looking... The bass is mandatory!
shabbadoo

Showing 2 responses by shabbadoo

Thanks guys... ill look at all the reccomendations..... Yeah, I was looking for thump without subs... becasue the only subs i have heard distort the bass somewhat.. a bit too forward.. Its a hard road finding the perfect speaker.. as you all know, but im looking!
My amp is a perreaux. Have a look at them on http://www.aslgroup.com/audsys/perreaux/perreaux.htm I think they sound just as good as the plinius amps. They have immense power, and cost next to nothing compared to other brands for me, as they are made in new zealand, my home country. If any of you can show me a better looking amp ill be surprised as well! Anyway, the revelation 3 "sounds" to be the best one for the job, but as always ill listen to as many as possible. What do you guys think of B&W??