Best speakers around $130k?

Go!

mjbishop99

Showing 5 responses by jjss49

stop

you haven't lived till you've had speakers over $200k per pair

op slummin' it ... 

🤣😂😎

I thought most of us were like that in here. Should be about the learning and enjoying, not the swiping.

op

we are enthusiasts here, but "most of us" don’t have speakers costing 6 digits

your practically content-less, context-less initial post smacked of trolling - when i see something that smacks of trolling, i can’t resist a similarly troll-like retort at times... sometimes 🤗

your reply just now lets others take you more seriously... maybe...

that said, you seriously think you’ll get a number of meaningful responses to your post? - i can go onto rennlist (the porsche forum), and ask, yo, so what's the best porsche you’ve owned over $1,500,000? go!!! ... what kind of replies do you think would result? (answer -- a lot just like what you’ve had here) - most readers would do a huge eyeroll...

merry christmas, no harm intended, lil dig is just fun...

@tomic601

@jjss49 I think i spent that on tires for the flashed X-50 Turbo. For the “ bling “ crowd, i had the Turbo badge deleted and a stealthy coat of Slate Grey applied….

Rennlist eyeroll indeed…

I am a naked carbon fiber robot, no bling veneer will…..adhere...

haha i fully debadged my bugatti but it still gets keyed at in and out burger

wtf - no respect for even the low keyed top 0.1%ers these days - the world is going to hell in a hand basket 😁

Sad state of affairs when the peanut gallery can't give advice and instead insult or joke ad nauseum.

imho quite the contrary, all comments made here in response to the op are deserved, and fun to read

bill clinton

deepak chopra

malcolm gladwell

bob kiyosaki

...but op's budget is kinda low