Best Sounding Ribbon Speakers

Which company do you think provides with the best sounding speakers. Criteria includeds, tranparency, openess, soundstage, and smoothness. These are the following well-known ribbon manufacturers: -Apogees -Magnepan -Newform Research -Yankees -Genesis
gasterus
I owned a pair of the original Apogees. I bought the speaker used five years ago and loved it ever since. Would like to find out the place that repairs or upgrades Apogees in California.

By far the finest sounding ribbon loudspeaker is the Clarisys Auditorium.  They have taken & improved what Apogee did in the 90's with the Grand by incorporating double sided ribbon drivers with much more powerful magnets that has increased the sensitivity to 90db with a flat 6 ohm impedance on the bass ribbon to a flat 4 ohm on the mid & high ribbons. No manufacturer today can compete with the astonishing sound quality they provide. The crossovers are leagues ahead of the rudimentary offerings of nearly all other loudspeaker makers.

The Apogee Diva, when it was new, was the best sounding ribbon speaker of all time. It was a maintenance disaster.

Magneplanar wins the award for the best overall ribbon tweeter. 

Ribbon speakers make no sense when there are amazing ESLs out there. They can be designed to be full range line sources and not just a segment of the range which is terrible in regards to imaging. They can be designed as full range drivers or from 100 Hz on up to 24 kHz. 

I must say that I have only heard perhaps 4-5 Ribbon speakers, but my current Clarisys Speakers are pretty impressive.

ozzy