Best sounding integrated between $1500-$3000

There seems to be a lot more new integrated amps on the market recently, and also a fair amount of used pieces on AG. I have seen other threads in the past on AG asking:.... "Best integrated Period"

I have even posted about older integrateds, and was surprised at the response for Musical Fidelity "300" series IAs. There are ads for used good to very good condition integrateds like YBA, Edge, Krell, Redgum, Pathos, Audio by Van Altine, etc.. I think the question should be amended to include the attached rider: :What is (not only) the best sounding integrated amps BUT best value between $1500-$3000??
sunnyjim
Sunnyjim, characteristics of my Rogue CM were wide open spaces, absolutely no harshness, extremely powerful sounding, great detail at the lower frequencies. With some music it could sound a tad grainy depending on the tubes I was running, but that never really bothered me. I always felt like I was in a dark smokey jazz club with that amp.

The reason I sold it was I wanted to try out a solid state. I love my Hegel although the unexpected result was having to purchase a REL B2 sub. I didn't need a sub with the Rogue.

The Rogue offers a lot of integrated amp for the money. The build quality is very good as well. I never felt I could do better for the money.
Don, Thank you for the comments about the CM performance. it was very helpful and convincing.
I think the LSA Integrateds are a very good value in this price range, especially if you consider that you can get get one new with a 5-year warranty. Pricing from Underwood right now has the LSA Signature (in silver) within this price range. That is a very good amp, but much depends on what type of speakers you are driving. If you need big power/high current, the LSA can compete with or better any other integrated in the sub-$3K, especially for one that is new. If you can get away with lower power, then you may want to go with a pure tube design.
Sunnyjim, I have had the same questions about the CM and also live in HNL. The Rogue guys referred me to a dealer in Berkeley who seems to be a good guy and straightforward. I have plans to get one sometime this year once I move some if my other equipment per agreement with the wife. I listened last year and was VERY impressed.