Best Small Speaker System You've ever Heard

I'm learning so much from the "best speaker thread". I'd like to understand what the best small speaker system is that you've ever heard is.

I'll start:

JMlabs Micro Utopia BE driven by Manley 300B push pull mono-blocs; cabled with Nordost Valhalla

source was a TNT HRX with the heavy platter option and w/dynavector cart (not sure which one but around $4K)
through a Herron phono and pre amp

The 'little' system with the little speakers has a sweet treble that goes on for ever, flat frequency response, can be real punchy when they need to be, tonally very good (not Quad ESL 57 but very good), reproduces all genre except large orchestra

What makes it work in my opinion is the amps, cable, speaker synergy in this case.

Anyways wuod love the read about some best small speakers you have all heard.

/.cheers
V
wav
I have heard a goodly amount of the small speakers out there,all in good set-ups.The one consistent thing,is how really good SO many are!
When I got into this hobby(in the Jurassic period),small speakers sounded "small".We all lusted for the BIG designs,which sounded BIG!I had three different BIG Infinity designs,two of them having four box(towers,actually)configurations.Loved that "era"!
YET,now the tables seem to be reversing,as technology has given us some REAL, KILLER, small speakers which sound,not big,but HUGE!
My friend has gotten the Magico Minis,which I helped him set up,and voice.THEY ARE ASTONISHING!!Everything previously stated about them is DEAD correct!They are THAT good.
To me,there is NO competition in the smaller class of designs.The Magicos truly reign supreme!Sorry,but it's how I hear it,at my friend's home.
BTW,due to the typical audio mentality of criticizing something new,many friends purchase,which is out of the norm for many hobbyists,some from my little audio club simply will NOT credit these speakers for the accomplishment that they are...Jealous?..I think so!!
Best to all.
Greetings
My own system is the best i have heard. Merlin tsm-mme`s. Have a look at my system... It`s truly high end!
IMHO, my SF Guarneri Hommage's are the best small speaker I have ever heard. Most of my 'phile' friends have agreed that in my system, the speakers dissapear and the musician's are basically in the room. I have not heard the Sason's, but they appear to be a contender as well