Best set-up under $20K

Hello!

I´m starting to look for an upgrade.  What would you buy with a 20k budget?  (new or used)

My actual system is bw803d2 with hegel h360.
I started looking at bw802d3 with mcintosh ma8900 + streamer (?)

I mostly listen to digital (Tidal) through iphone/airplay.  

Will install it in a big room (about 6mts x 10mts); listenning & dinning room. 

Tks 

gfguimaraes

I bought the Perlisten S7t speakers, with no regrets, at that price point (ish).

Without prejudice to the common sense basic tenet in this crazy hobby, that arbitrary high(er) $$ expenditure targets are no assurance of better audio performance because of (2) below :

(1) Big room = big speakers = floorstanders

(2) upstream electronics and cables = ? …an entirely variable broad arena to choose from because each brand has its own bespoke sonic signature.That’s an alchemy solution based primarily on individual biased personal taste that may be in constant tension with the overall “ system synergy” objective immediately below in (3).

(3) Of course, a strong nod towards selection governed by a plan to incorporate system synergy is the goal instead of any ad hoc individual component selection Frankenstein approach.

TAKEAWAY:

You have two binary choices as a new system platform selection tree:

(1) choose your speakers first,,,,, and only THEN go match up them up to best choosing the rest of your system, or; alternatively,

(2) Visa-versa ….. ergo: choose your upstream components first, BEFORE you consider the many speaker options.

Choose wisely.