Best recoding of Mozart's Requiem

Love to hear the best orchestration of Mozart's Requiem.
If possible would love full title and label .. hell Ill take a link too !!

thanks...Matt
mzn50
The Academy of Ancient Music/Christopher Hogwood is an excellent recording and performance.
FYI, that Hogwood recording is not the classic version of the Requiem completed by Mozart's student Süssmayr. The Hogwood recording is a version by Richard Maunder. So unless you are prepared for parts of movements, and entire movements not started by Mozart, sounding totally different than anything you have ever heard before; I would steer clear of the Hogwood as a starter recording.

I sing in a professional choir, and the only recording I can listen to from start to finish, over and over again, is the Peter Schreier conducted recording on Philips recorded in 1984. The catalog number is 411 420-2. The artists are: Theo Adam (Bass), Margaret Price (Soprano), Francisco Araiza (Tenor), and Trudeliese Schmidt (Mezzo-Soprano)

Another popular recording is by the Academy and Chorus of St. Martin in the Fields, with artists: Cotrubas, Watts, Tear, and Shirley-Quirk; with Sir Neville Marriner conducting.
It is on Decca/London, 1987
thanks lads .. I heard it on TV about a year ago and again on the 11th and it sends chills up my spine !

thanks for the recommendations and details...

Matt