BEST POWER CORD FOR UNDER $200.00

I need .5 meter whats the best I can get for under 2 bills.Im thinking of Harmonic Technology PRO-AC 11
david99

Showing 1 response by jaguar

Hi David...If I read correctly, you are looking to a half meter long power cord. Some of todays technology could reduce your choices since their design requires 1 to 2 meters for the cord to operate as designed. Nevertheless, I would strongly suggest a Powersnake Sidewinder. Its technology is new and is the hottest power cord on the market. Shunyata states on their website that you can order these with 'custom' lengths. I have auditioned one at my local dealer and was pleasantly surprised at its performance. I currently use Black Mambas which are a step above the Sidewinder but not in your requested price range. The retail price is $280 for their standard cord which is 5 or 6 ft long. If they could make yours at or close to your requested length, I'm sure it would fall below $200. I would guess you've seen some of the responses we PowerSnake owners give on any power cord questions asked at this website. The cords are so remarkable that well, I guess we just can't help ourselves in giving them our utmost praises. Please go to their website at powersnakes.com and check them out. Shunyata is the only way to go...