Best place to sell high end audio equipment?

I have a bunch of equipment that I am not using anymore that I am looking to sell and am wondering where everyone posts there stuff? I have throw things up on Craigslist, eBay, US Audio Mart and Audiogon, just wondering what other sites are out there, since im trying to offload this stuff as quick as possible. Equipment includes things like:

McIntosh Amps

McIntosh PreAmps Tube and Digital

McIntosh Speakers

LOTS of AudioQuest Cables

divines
Stay away from EBAY. It will really cost you to sell there. About 13%.
Audiogon is OK but their new format makes it difficult for experienced buyers. I have the feeling that Audiogon has lost many of their experienced customers because of their new format. Thus the high end customers may have moved on to other outlets. I have sold many items on Audiogon and the inquiries keep getting more "amateurish" .
riaa_award_collectors_on_facebook;
of course it is possible to charge the buyer the paypalfee. You list ypur terms in the advertise and then the seller can accept. He contact you and then on the PayPal invoice you add the fee you have agreed with the buyer.Job done my friend.
I’ve found many people believe that their equipment is worth a lot but anything they wish to purchase has little value. Somewhere in between is reality. Most used equipment sells for 50% of retail. Exceptions include equipment less than a year old in perfect condition. Maybe 60%. If it’s previous generation—the Mark 3 just came out— then expect 40% unless rare, in super demand, or collectible. Your $10,000 speakers? Maybe $3,500 if lucky. That’s my experience.
@divines,”well thats new for me!”

Then I guess you learned something from this thread. 

The best thing to do is your own research. You have all of the information to to do that provided to you in this thread.

Good luck with your sales.

I find this site very good for experienced Agoners buying and selling. Can’t imagine better and based on my experience there are none better to date.