Best Looking SS Integrated Amplifiers Under $2,000

Hi. I've been looking at a lot of integrated amps from vintage 70s through 80s to modern day equipment. So far, I kinda like the vintage stuff especially the black faced Sansuis, detest the 80s black box stuff (many are still made that way like supposedly awesome Onkyo A-9555 for example), and think that some of the British stuff (Naim, Rega, Cambridge Audio, Creek, ...) is interesting but ultimately doesn't warm the heart. Since I enjoy equipment that both sounds AND looks good, what am I missing? And, with all due respect, no, I don't do tubes.

Of all that I've seen, I love the bold big gold knobs on black acryclic look of the Onix machines.
vivaslb
Vivaslb...one of the things you haven't mentioned is the speakers you intend to drive with this integrated. It looks from one of your other threads asking about integrateds, you are running Paradigm Studio 20s. Is this correct? Not sure what version of the Studio 20s you have but the latest version (v5), looks like it has 90db sensitivity and 8 ohm nominal impedance. So not too difficult to drive and you should be able to use relatively low- to medium-powered amps to drive these nicely. Now you mentioned in your original posst that tubes are out, if so, the suggestion for Pathos above is out. Although if it were me that would be at the top of my list of integrateds (specifically the Pathos Logos but the Pathos Classic One MkIII is also very nice). One of the most musical integrateds I have heard for sure. The Pathos uses tubes in the input/driver stage but SS in the output stage to deliver solid bass foundation and control. But if you are still primarily interested in vintage electronics (for the looks), I would suggest you post on Audio Karma website (http://www.audiokarma.org/) where many of the members there are primarily interested in vintage electronics from the 50s thru the 80s. Good luck.
@Tbromgard - Oui, le YBA, c'est vraimente magnifique.

@Cmalak - yup, Paradigm Studio 20s. I just got my Onix A-120 and for now I'm all set. With the Onix CD-5 it is a pretty pair and sounds quite nice with the Paradigms.
Got a Sony XDR-F1HD1 tuner which pulls in stations incredibly well. Only beef with it is it is tiny, and looks a trifle odd on top of the Onix A-120, which btw is a great amp.