Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
Good choice Oblgny. Had my Rogue Cronus Magnum for 5 years and it's not going anywhere.

Great amp, company and personnel. Experiment with some tube rolling on the 12au7 and 12ax7's. Mark and Nick can give some good suggestions and I've had great luck with Kevin Deal at Upscale. Currently running a Mazda Cifte 12au7 in the center pre-amp position flanked by 2 La Radio Technique 12au7's. Sounds incredible!
Luxman l-550ax, 25 watts class a power is the most complete I've had to date after having classe, sonic frontiers, musical fidelity, and many others over the years. I've heard it with lots of different speakers as well and it continuously impresses. I'm using it with efficient living voice speakers and I've been happier and more satisfied with this system than any other in 30 years in this hobby. It also has a great headphone output and phono stage that I would say is equivalent to many of the $1000-$2000 phono stages.
At the $1k level I'll nominate the Arcam FMJ A19. I've enjoyed mine now for nearly a year. One of the best purchases I have made. I like it more every day both for the amazing music coming from it as well as how it functions.