Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
I've been really happy with the NAD M3 integrated amp I've owned for nearly 2 years. I've driven B&W 695's, B&W CM5's and now a pair of Totem Element "Fire" monitors, with a Velodyne subwoofer, and all have sounded great! I listen to all sorts of music (except rap & country), at all volume levels and the amp drives the speakers beautifully, no matter how loud or what sort of music they are playing.
My Musical Fidelity kw500, upgraded by MuFi, is a fantastic amplifier. Quite, transparent, neutral, immensely powerful. I suppose it would be nice if it were balanced instead of coax, but I find its performance excellent nonetheless.
I am biased being a lover of low power high quality amps and high sensitivity speakers but for me and many like me the best amp period is my Audio Note Ongaku (Japan , Kondo era mid 90s) I am selling it to raise cash for house move.

Enquiries welcome
Give the Mystere ia11 a try for the money. I think it's a sleeper among the competition.

http://www.mystere-usa.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89&Itemid=165