best integrated for kef105.3 4ohm

if you can give me the best under 1000, 2000, and 3000 (doubt i'll spend that much) i'd appreciate it.
mol1

Showing 2 responses by chazzbo

Check to see with a Krell dealer or call dealer to see if the 150 watt 300i will stay stable to 2 ohms.If it will I have one to sell at $1500.Has way more power than my B&W 802 Matrix III's can use.A nice amp made in '97 the only reason I am giving it up is I have a nice Mac pre and am going to get a set of Tube Mono blocks and some new speakers after that.
Oh yeah.If you really want to rock on the cheap get a chance to hear the Acurus DIA 150.It's a nice 150 watts with a passive pre stage.It is a good value at $1600list but folks are stealing thwm at $600 on 'Gon and ebay.Forget that your not paying big bucks and just lsiten.It's alos built like a sherman tank (actually it is made by a comapny that makes military equipment).I think it has nuts and will stay stable with the low load.It might not equal the Krell but it will be 1/3 the price and a much better deal.Have had a few of my non-phile freinds get them and they love it.Us we gotta pay the big $$$.