Best high end monitors?

I'm considering monitors for a 2 channel setup (to be paired with a couple subs - probably JL Audio Fathom 113's).

Looking for suggestions on brands/models to consider. I listen to all kinds of music, but mostly rock and jazz. I'm looking for large soundstage, detailed with with meat on the bones.

I don't have a set budget, but wouldn't go as high as Magico Minis or anything crazy.

Thanks in advance.
madfloyd
Atmasphere,
Have you listened to the Ridge Street Sason's with your amps? Their published specs are almost identical to the speakers you like from High Emotion Audio.
Phaelon, I've yet to hear them, and looking forward to it. From what I've heard, they are a good combination with our stuff.
Wow, doesn't anybody recognize that tweeter on the High Emotion monitor.
It's on thousands of Radio Shack speakers. It's the Lineaum tweeter invented by Paul Paddock. It's a great tweeter too.
Looks like a derivative of tweeter, probably many times more reliable, since the old lineaum tweeter did not last long and had problems with distortion. As this company had 2 patents on the tweeter,they did make a headway with the technology.