Best high end monitors?

I'm considering monitors for a 2 channel setup (to be paired with a couple subs - probably JL Audio Fathom 113's).

Looking for suggestions on brands/models to consider. I listen to all kinds of music, but mostly rock and jazz. I'm looking for large soundstage, detailed with with meat on the bones.

I don't have a set budget, but wouldn't go as high as Magico Minis or anything crazy.

Thanks in advance.
madfloyd
Hope you can hear F300 from a new company called Eficion (www.eficion.com). The top portion can be used separately as a monitor. It's midrange seemlessly crosses over to a fantastic AMT tweeter. It makes all dome tweetered speakers more or less the same.
There is no "best". With a good sub, any good monitor that sounds good to you mated to a good sub will sound great and deliver meat on the bones.

I've heard the Magico's...very nice indeed but overpriced IMHO for monitors. I use a meager pair of highly regarded $500 Triangle Titus 202 monitors with a decent M&K sub in my 2 channel a/v system and it sounds absolutely fabulous.
Might as well throw my hat into the ring. Vivid audio are among the best monitors and speakers I have heard at any price. I was lucky enough to have the B-1's in my showroom thanks to Philip O'hanlon of On a Higher note. Brief history. One former owner of B&W, and the designer of the Nautilus series set out to develop speakers their way. The Vivids are the result. The most musical, holographic and accurate loudspeakers I have heard. Shaming the likes of Revel and Wilson. I am not a dealer for Vivid, but wouldn't mind being one.
Hi,

Ironically, you named the winner right in your disclaimer...Magico Minis!!