Best Grateful Dead recording?

I have been into the Dead for a little while now, but all I have are some "best of" comps, some cd-r's, etc. I would love a few top-5's (or whatever) of your favorite dead recordings, live or studio. Thanks, Jb3
jb3
I would suggest that yoy go to btetree.org and download. Start in the late 60 and move forward. Some very interesting changes occur.

A few I like,

6/10/73- I think I have these dates right. 4 set marathon that ends with Dicky Betts and Jerry playing together.

11/14/73- Truckin-The Other One- Big River-The Other One-Wharf Rat- Me and My Uncle. I think this is part of the second set. It really smokes.

77 Tour- So many good shows. For free you can download Barton Hall. Yes it is overhyped but is an excellent show. I just love Estimated Prophet on this entire tour.

9/2/78- One one disc you can get Good Lovin, Scarlet Begonias-Fire on the Mountain. Sound quality is a B. This is my favorite Scarlet-Fire.

Finally, I would suggest you download some of the Grisman-Garcia show. Both the Warfield and the Squaw Valley shows are great.

Happy listening
Infrared Roses-collection of Deadheads/Drums/Space-very well recorded, especially the intro outside the show ;^). Haven't seen this around since I bought this CD around '89. Is this out of print? Anyone...Anyone...
I think you can get Infrared through GD Merchandise. http://www.dead.net It's great like Owl (Owlsley?) said. Very well recorded, great soundstaging, well beyond the speaker boundries, spacy beyond words. Some wonderful piano work by Bruce Hornsby on it as well.