Best Frank Zappa´s Recordings

Hello to everybody!
This is my first post.I ´ve been a Frank Zappa´s fan since the earlies 70´s. In your opinions which are the six best recordings? I think that "Zoot Allures" is one of his best albums ever.
Thanks
Sa86
super_agent_86
In 1976 I bought a german import of Mothermania (an early hits record) at the Ernest Tubb Record Shop in Nashville. It still sounds great today.

For content, Hot Rats, One Size Fits All.
Interesting to see Hot Rats come up so often, as it is one of my favorites, yet not particularly accessible. It has been an inveterate demo disc for me, and I have taken it to hifi shops all around the country for years. I admit that the queer looks I get really are part of the fun. But Hot Rats tears my head off every time (heh, heh). It is no sonic gem, but pretty good, and as noted above, there is a lot there to be revealed as one's equipment gets better. Heh heh. I also think Yellow Shark is exraordinary music.
Yellow Shark IS extrodinary!

More so by the fact that members of the Ensemble Modern really spent a lot of time conquering the difficult scores, with most pleasing results. Zappa, ever the perfectionist, was I think happier with these performances than any other of his orchestral works that made it to record.

It would have been nice to have heard it live, as the music was presented in the theatre in 6 channels! I believe 3 channels each were merged to produce the stereo recordings. I think I'm going to go listen to this again tonite...
I am proud I from country(Czech rep) where Zappa got shocking welcome from about 5000 fans including our president/former dissident V.Havel.When Zappa came out from airplane he coud not beleive it there was huge crowd of Zappa's freaks waiting for HIM.Anyway Uncle Meat is one I play the most following by Sheik Yerbouti(I played this one in 4am in Costco warehouse, where I was working as a stocker,very loud on their stereo and I got almost fired for this,well I quit few weeks later anyway,could not handle the bullshit.)Please check out awesome group from Belgium called PALINCKX I was so happy to find out their musicianship and a lot of Zappa's influencies especially album called Psychadelic Years.Thanks for understanding about my broken English.
If you like Zappa you should try his colleague Captain Beefheart. Try Trout Mask Replica.