Best female vocals on CD

Want recommendations for Female recordings on CD. Thanks Joe
jwstannese647
Aretha Franklin, Annie Haslam (Renaissance), Annie Ross (of Lambert, Hendricks and Ross) ....uh oh, now I'm dating myself
Vienna Teng who was on Letterman earlier this year. The CD is amazingly recorded.
One of the advantages of liking who I like, is that they're all dead and you don't have to worry about missing a new album. Well, that's not entirely true, K.D.Lang is stunning and probably the only member of the current generation worth talking about.
My benchmarks, the people I compare the newbie's against are Ella Fitzgerald and Rosemary Clooney. Yeah, Rosemary Clooney, who'd a thunk it but go listen to a couple of her albums. Also, Shirley Bassey can turn in a very electric performance and of course the lady who taught them all how to do it, Billie Holiday.
But if I was being sent to a desert island and was told that I could take the music of only one singer it would be Ella, in my opinion, the best female singer ever. Course it sure would be nice to have a little Sinatra along on that island. The Ella in Berlin album is fantastic and my opinion hasn't changed on that subject in forty years.