Best Digital Cable around $100 used

Hello and happy holidays to all!!! need inputs on best digital cables around $100 used,theis sonic character,though theoretically all well made true 75 ohms cables should sound the same,we all know that in reality they don't,there are differences among them sonically,best regards,Al
alfred

Showing 2 responses by mikesiowa

Mapleshade has a wonderful digital cable for $35. I tried it on a lark and it quickly replaced my HT Cyperlink Copper. What a surprise! They have a 30 day trial. My Rega Planet/Audio Note DAC 1.1 never sounded better!
The Mapleshade digital improved resolution, clarity, and dynamics without adding any brightness. This compared to the Cyperlink Copper. Bass improved. The noise floor appeared to have dropped abit. I now have a better understanding of what reviewers mean by attack of notes. On acoustic jazz it's like the guitar players took off a pair of gloves. I was shocked at the value...only $35. This may not be near the best digital but for under $100 I bet it is hard to beat. I've tried other budget cable specifically the Canare and DIY Belden which the HT had replaced. Good Luck