BEST CD TRANSPORT

i'ld like to know your experience: please indicate two CDT: your prefer and wich one you have comparated with (also integrated cd player but only use as transport)

let's go:

gpana

The best CD transport on the market is Esoteric, It's very expensive but it has the best CD mechanism out there, the VRDS clamping transport, there's not a better transport made anywhere.

I'm a very long-term vinyl user, who is now having experiences with Digital as a source in my audio system.

For many years, I could not get along with the impact of the sonic being created from using CD as a Source. This is an evaluation resulting from my attending a limited amount of demo's of a CD Source used in unfamiliar systems, and a recollection of the outcome from the demo' had on myself. 

Today that has changed, I use a Bespoke produced DAC fed by a Perfect Wave Audio CDT.

This combination, introduced as a second Source within my audio system, which has found itself at a place of Parity in relationship to how much it is enjoyed, when it is in use alongside the Vinyl Source.

There has been plenty of same Album A/B comparison to confirm that both Sources are equally enjoyed for the presentation of the produced sound.

I have wondered in the past if there is more to be offered, if a exchange CDT is used.