Best budget $300 Balanced IC Recommendation

I have a Cambridge Azure 840C with both Balanced and SE outputs. I have been using Kimber KS1021's with Black Pearl silver and copper stranding. Anyway, I wanted to try the balanced connect and ordered a pro cable for about $20. I could not believe the results! The pro XLR cable sounded almost as good as the Kimber and it's not even broken in! This tells me balanced is the way to go. I'll probably sell the Kimber's to finance the purchase or trade for a balanced IC. Looking for some help and suggestions - thanks!
rpg

Showing 1 response by trinhsman

Stewart at SoundSilver, is an amazing guy. I had a problem with one of his cables. Intermittent connections. Even after Stewart lost his home and cars in Hurricane Sandy, he was a true gentleman. He told me to send my broken cables to his new address and he would fix them NO CHARGE. I boxed them up, and included a postage return box for Stewart to return my cables. Not only did I get my cables back, fixed perfectly. I also got a 10 dollar bill in the box, because Stewart didn't think I should have to pay for the shipping. It is Audiogon guys like this that keep this hobby great.

STEWART: You have amazing cables, and the business ethic that is first rate. Thank you SO MUCH.

E Adams
Mansfield, GA