Best bookshelf loudspeakers under 10,000 for the pair

I had the elac Navis I thought they were very good until I heard the Elac vela Which was much better In almost every aspect I’ve also listened to the Revel  126Be which were absolutely destroyed by the Elac’s.I am downsize my system from Martin Logan electrostats and quad 2905 And would like a bookshelf that would have some of the same attributes of the quads. I listen primarily to jazz and would like to stay under $10,000. (Fast transient  response, resolution/detail, musicality)
I’m driving the system with a PS audio direct stream dac directly connected to a primaLuna evo 300 Power amp. I’m thinking of switching that out possibly for a pass labs 25/30.8, or possibly a benchmark power amp.
jcwaudio
I am a long-time stand mount speakers + dual subs fan.  I recently replaced my Revel Ultima Gems (great speakers) with Raidho XT-1's and I am exceptionally happy with them.  The tweeter in the XT-1's is identical to the tweeter in the most expensive Raidho model, and the driver was also their best as of a couple years ago, so nice trickle down.

If I were in the market, in addition to my Raidho's, my list would be narrowed down to:

1.  Vivid Kaya S12 (soon to be released).  The US distributor told me they will retail for $6,000. They don't have a dedicated stand as of yet, but that is in the works.

2. Jean Marie Reynaud Voce Grande (the speaker stand is incorporated with the speaker-they are not separable), which has only been in the market for a few months.

Pulsars or a used pair of Alta Celesta FRM's would also be worthy of consideration, but for me personally, it would be Raidho, Vivid or the JMR's.
The Wilson Cubs with the Sound Anchor stands. Incredible sound and great looks. Probably one of the heaviest bookshelf speaker at 75lbs each and 60lbs each for stands. 
I'll offer a different view. I have Monitor Audio PL100 II, and to my ears they are great. I have a sub, but they go down pretty low without it. Clear treble, big and deep soundstage, a really full sound. Before I got them I listened carefully to Kef Ref one--was ready to buy based on reviews--found them weak, soft, unclear. Heard some other speakers--Totem Element Fire, kind of vague, and Aerial 5t--thought that was excellent. sonus faber Evolution--that's $24k but demo for 12--top notch and admittedly better than than anything I'd ever heard. 
But I got the Monitors for 1/2 price, only 11 months old. And still think they are great. They are around 6k new now...
Have fun.
From speakers that I've heard:
Harbeth 20.2
Joseph Audio Pulsars
Paradigm Persona B

I ended up with the Persona B's. Sound great with a First Watt SIT 3.