Best blues guitarist, Clapton or Green

I know Clapton is God, but is he a better blues guitarist than Peter Green.
cody
Over the years I've been lucky enough to hear Hendrix at the Fillmore West and Monterey (yeah); Clapton at the Fillmore West; Gatton in D.C.; Duane in SD and LA; Cray in Tacoma; Page in Oakland; and Buchanan in LA and SF twice. For me, Roy will always be the man - I have never witnessed another musician motivate an audience the way he did.
I'll take Clapton over Green, check out Live In Hyde Park to see what Clapton can do. As far as the best Blues Guitarist it has to be Buddy Guy check out the JSP recordings he is a living Blues Legend. Others I love Freddie King, Albert King, Roy Buchanan, Mike Bloomfield, Luther Allison, Robert Johnson, SRV, Hendrix, Robben Ford, Ronnie Earl, Chris Duarte, Bill Perry.
clapton is great and green is fantastic but buddy guy is the man!the real deal! i saw him twice and it was aunbelievable experience!try the albums:buudy guy the real deal,slippin in,and sweet tea.happy listening!!
Boas2 he asked for the best blues geetar player which Danny was not. He was (still is) the best in my book always!

Happy pickin' Danny where ever you are now!