Best Bike to ride before a good listening session

Ellsworth Truth, of course
truthrider
I'm digging my Eddy Merckx Team SC.
Rwbadley, are you a Sacramento A'goner? I think my husband and I have seen you and your Della Santa out on the American River Bike Trail. Is it a white frame? You must be local--a Steve Rex fan?
I live in Reno. The DS is blue. Your team SC must be a nice ride. The Rex is gorgeous- I should ride it more often.
Moto Guzzi of course. Gobs of torque and the spirit of a sportbike makes for the most soulful experience on 2 wheels. A couple hundred miles of backroad curves and I'm ready to kick back and play a few LP's.
Ogsarg, not many Guzzis around here, but I did see an older Daytona recently, with some loud pipes..one of the COOLEST sounding bikes!
Ogsarg, I'll 2nd Guzzis, I've owned 2 of them in the past & will someday hopefully own another. Tons of character, wonderful in the twisties, small block V8-like torque & of course that motor texture & exhaust note that can't be replicated. For right now I have to keep it to just one cycle unfortunately, still get the MGNOC newsletter though which is a real gem.