Best bang for buck integrated amp for $500

Looking for best bang for buck amp for under $ 500.  I have triangle Bro 2 speakers already and cables and a dac.  So just looking at a amp.  Something in the 50-100 watt range, slightly on warm side of neutral, good low end, all the good stuff.

Right now i own the Emotiva basx A-100 its not bad i paid $199 but i want to step up my game.  Im kinda looking at Cambridge audio AXR100, a couple of yamahas, but wide open to suggestions ?

Michael
128x128audiomike33
I'll let you know if the sound changes but I won't hold my breath because I highly doubt it's going to change it is what it is.
Been running my Rega IO for hours and hours and it had 15 hours on it when i bought it.  I think the sound is what it is now it aint changing.

I like it for the most part, is it perfect no, but no amp is.  It has little things that could use improving as far as function goes.

The sound is good, do i think it could be better yes, am i going to say this is a fantastic amp, no im not.  Im going to say its very good, but not great.  Like i said before it lacks bottom end  to me, thats my opinion on it, your view may vary.  There is bass of course and what bass it does produce is good and tight and works, theres just not enough of it.

Im searching for a sub to add, and no its not my Triangle speakers cause with other amps my Triangles have very very good bass, its the Rega.  I dont want to sell the Rega and lose money and keep playing the search for amp game.  I think adding a sub will address my issues, cause the mid range and treble are very good.

I will live with the small issues i have with function, like cant read the numbers hardly to tell what setting your on, dont like the on/off button, the volume dial very hard to turn.  I can overcome those things, the amp is a little blah looking, i can deal with it. Love it fits on my desk and its small footprint, it has good very shocked power for only 35 watts.  I am yet to try out the headphone jack, i have heard its good, i sure hope so.

I just realize trying different amps how much they vary between differant brands, i will say in my getting the Triangles Bro 2s speakers the best amp pairing so far is the Emotiva Basx A100.  I sold it cause the headphone output sucked and i thought i could improve on it as far as sound, and now going down the audiophile rabbit hole.  Im done sending amps back and losing money on return shipping chasing a perfect sound, im over it, i will keep the Rega IO.  Is there a better amp out there that could fit on my desk or small footprint and out perform the Rega, im sure there is.  Its time to content with what i have and enjoy it, im adding a sub and im done.

I thank all of you for your suggestions and input and helping me decide.
Thanks for sharing your experience, audiomike!

I've read some good things about that amp and it looks like it's pretty incredible value for money wise, but yeah, you can hardly expect miracles at that price point.

Post removed 
Post removed