Best Audiophile desktop for under $2500?

My DELL Precision T7610 is crapping out on me.  I was very happy with it and the synergy with my Modwright OPPO205 and sysytem was great. It has trouble playing WASAPI 768khz on the latest JRiver and ROON. Any suggestions on a store or used bought desktop that is Audiophile worthy? I work everyday and dont have time to build one. Thanks in advance!

deanshias

Showing 4 responses by quantos

I have worked as an audio engineer, and currently I do high end workstation builds.  I would be more than happy to provide you with a parts list and help you find a reputable builder in your area.

Here's a link to a parts list that I put together as a starting point, I'd be happy to go over the parts selection and reasoning behind the choices.   https://pcpartpicker.com/list/spgmJy

Those aren’t anymore silent than what I suggested. I would be interested in seeing a detailed parts list for one though.

<edit> I just found one and I’m not terribly impressed with the components they are using so far.  Changing the configuration to match it just costs $1100.00 more.  </edit>