BEST AMPS FOR WILSON SASHA

hi, i have in this moment a ayon cd5s cdplayer with built in preamplifier , pass x250 amps and wilson sasha speaker ( i love sasha), i want a new and better amplifier, the options are two, pass xa100.8 monoblocks or cary 211fe monoblock, what is the better option for the sasha?, your opinion please
128x128orionpcgames
Sasha's need power and control.  The built in preamp idea is cute but that needs to change as well.  I would go Krell or ARC for this system.  Krell will deliver accurate tone and grip with great soundstaging.  ARC will emphasize bloom and dynamic swing.  Tubes can be a pain over time...always changing character and on the decline.  Cables must allow the system to breathe and expand and deliver lifelike color and dynamics....Transparent or MIT will do this better than most others.  Power cords need to be up to snuff as well.  Ayon as a CD player may be ok but a Krell Cipher or an ARC spinner would be closer to SOTA!  Strong opinions?  Yes...because I've been down your road more than a few times and tried to patch together a system with almost the right gear, which will leave you frustrated and feeling like you wasted your money.  Do it right now and avoid the constant changes and frustration.
Orionpcgames's comments from 07/13/2016 would suggest anything but frustration and wasting money.  To the contrary he's "-extremely "happy" with his current system. He used the words incredible, fantastic and magic.  Seems to me  he's ecstatic with his sonic results. 
Charles, 
yes charles, sasha and cary 211 is a magic combination, pass is muscle car in comparation
Why why does he look for improvement then?  Aton wt built in pre:() perhaps?

Hi Dave,
I don’t understand your comment.  He just purchased the Cary amplifiers and expressed his joy in the updated post on 07/13.
Charles,