BEST AMPS FOR WILSON SASHA

hi, i have in this moment a ayon cd5s cdplayer with built in preamplifier , pass x250 amps and wilson sasha speaker ( i love sasha), i want a new and better amplifier, the options are two, pass xa100.8 monoblocks or cary 211fe monoblock, what is the better option for the sasha?, your opinion please
128x128orionpcgames
An update, I bought a cary 211fe amplifiers, the combination with the Wilson Sasha 1 is incredible , the sound is fantastic, very detailed and natural with a lot of resolution and magic. Cary 211faith+Wilson Sasha 1 approved
Congratulations!
Early in this thread much caution was expressed toward use of the Cary 211 push pull tube amplifier and for very legitimate reasons. Georgelofi and Almarg rightly noted the Sasha’s specifications and difficult speaker load characteristics. Although I cited the Stereophile review by Art Dudley who said that the Sasha was superb with the 25 watt tubed Shindo amplifier, there still was ample reason to be skeptical about choosing the Cary. Particularly knowing that it is a no NFB design amplifier to boot.

On paper judging the available specifications you’d think that the Cary to be a risky option with a good chance of a poor sonic outcome. Once again nothing beats actually listening to reach a verdict regarding the suitability of an audio product. One could argue that perhaps the Pass amplifier would have been equally good or even better. Moot point at this juncture, the Cary and Wilson pairing  is "incredible " in your opinion and that’s the bottom line. I’m very happy for your fabulous results . I suspect that this combo of amplifier and speakers will keep you pleased for many years. 
Charles,
Post removed