Best amplifier for klipsch heresy 3 speakers.

I am looking for suggestions on a power amp or integrated for the klipsch heresy 3 speakers.i would prefer a solid state amp over tubes.I need an amplifier on the warmer side,also considering a pro amp like a crown or qsc but have no experience with pro amps.My room is a 12x12 with wood floors.MY Source is a an oppo bdp 83 dvd/cd player.my music taste is mostly rock.Im looking for an amplifier with good power but tame on the highs.
curiousgeorge
Curiousgeorge, the Odyssey Stratos (truly an overachiever at its modest price) would be a good choice, I have used one with horn speakers with great results. The other recommendation for a Mcintosh should also be considered as it tends to lean more towards a warmer sound. Right now I'm using an Onix integrated amp and I like its warm but detailed sound.

By the way tell your wife to be careful with the daily intense exercise program. I have a relative that did this routine on a everyday basis for years. In retrospect she feels it wore out her joints and her body although at the time it did keep her fit and toned.
all right everyone. start laughing.But, I have a carver M4.0t amp that does a great job with klipsch speakers.problem is finding one.
Bradlabour I used to run the M4t w/Klipsch Chorus I's & a carver sonic holographic whatever preamp it was called in my enormous great room way back before the internet blew things wide open & we had to rely on the local brick & mortars for our fix & it was a fantastic combo - all my friends were astounded.