Best 5 engineered rock albums?

What is your list of the top five best engineered rock albums?
zorpman
Roger Waters' Radio Kaos
Beatles' Abbey Road
Bob Dylan's Oh Mercy/UTRS...can't decide
Lou Reed's The Raven
The Who's Tommy
All 1st editions, all done in the pre-digital era
#1 Metallica - "Metallica" aka "the Black Album" - it's my reference disc when I audition new gear - it's a masterpiece in so many ways.
#2 Dire Straits - Brother's in Arms
#3 Pink Floyd - DSOTM and The Wall - tie? (does anyone have any idea how difficult it would be to make an album like DSOTM without today's technology???
#4 U2 Achtng baby - not even a u2 fan but I will listen to this album to make my brain tingle
#5 Kind of want to say Def Leppard Hysteria...or not. Maybe a Genesis album, Police or hmmm lots of #5s
Wanted to edit mine as Def Leppard was the 1st fully digitally recorded album, but I think I will stick with my 5, just wanted to point that out.
S&M Live Album with symphony orchestra by Metallica.

Lots of goosebumps material there for lovers of both rock and symphonic music.
People, best engineered is not the same as best sounding audiophile recording. Record engineering is the creative aspect of making the recording. Sound quality is only part of the equation.

I'm not going to put a lot thought into my list because I don't have the time or patience. I'm sure I could come up with a better list if I really thought this out. These are all predictable and nothing is surprising here. But I think these are hard to argue against (well maybe #5 doesn't belong but WTF ;)
Having said all this, here goes:

1. Revolver - Beatles
2. Pet Sounds - Beach Boys
3. Abbey Road - Beatles
4. Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
5. Exile on Main St - Rolling Stones (this is a "curve ball" selection I'm throwing in just because this is the ultimate "anti-engineered" album ... it sounds so murky, it is absolutely wonderful!)