Besides Spectral, what else do I try........

I really like spectral preamps and amps. What else should I try that has similar bling-bling, ie clarity, speed, and pristine soundstage? I am running Audio Physic Virgo II's, my front end is a Naim CD-5. thanks.......Mark
mythtrip
Hey Guys:

In my area, there is very little retail high end gear. There is not a dealer for either Spectral or Rowland. However, I am pleased with my Rowland Model 12's matched with my Spectral 30 pre.

Because the resources for me to do a/b demos are not in my back yard, please describe the different sound that in your opinion, Rowland and Spectral have.

Thanks
Barrelchief,
I think you have a great combination. I love the DMC 30 and I am also a great fan Rowland amplifiers. But there are sonical differences. Rowland gear tends to be warmer, Spectral amplifiers (I think) have more resolution but not as much weight.
I have also combined Rowland with Spectral: the SDR 1000 with the Concentra and I think that this was the best decision I ever made!
if you like naim sound,you can also get naims amps.they are very good.
but my personel choices are, darTzeel,goldmund,boulder
I second the Goldmund. But if you want something that beats the Spectral by a margin worth talking about you should try Vitus Audio. www.vitusaudio.com