Benz Micro Ace SH - retip worth it?

Hi. My Benz has about 1100 hours on it and I recently replaced it with a new Hana SL - a lateral move. However, is it worth it to retip the Benz at Soundsmith or another retipper? The cantilever is also slightly out of alignment. It was a great cartridge. Thoughts?
128x128simao
I agree re: skis. I still ski my Rossignols even though I have Salomons and Arcs. 

Hadn't. Thought of sending it back to Benz, but that would be a good idea. Thank you!
I recently purchased two new Benz cartridges on Audiogon, more are available.
I got an ace when I purchased a used turntable. I had it retipped  and couldn’t be happier. The cost differential for me made sense 
So it turns out that Benz doesn't retip anymore because of a 2 1/2 year turnaround time. So I'll probably send it off to soundsmith. It's a really good cartridge and I like it sound.
That would certainly prevent me from buying a top of the line Benz not that I am a big Benz fan. I actually have never listened to one that I know of. But imaging spending 16K on a Clearaudio or a Koetsu and not being able to get the cartridge rehabbed. That would certainly kill it for me and the value of the cartridge on the used market.