Behringer DEQ2496 Digital Output Question

I just picked up a Behringer UltraCurve Pro DEQ2496 to tame a 10+dB bass node at @ 63Hz in my listening room. It worked like a charm, but I now have a question about the Behringer's digital output. I am feeding the Behringer via Toslink with a Denon DVD-955S DVD player, which passes a 24/96 signal. I also feed the Behringer with an analog signal via its XLR inputs, and I sample this signal at 96kHz. I am then coming out of the Behringer's toslink digital output and going into one of the toslink digital inputs on my Quad 99 CDP-2 24/192 upsampling DAC. Here is the issue:

The digital signal hitting the Quad when I play a 24/96 disc in the Denon appears to be 48kHz. Likewise, the analog feed to the Behringer that I sample at 96kHz also hits the Quad at what appears to be 48kHz. (When I turn the Behringer sampling rate down to 88.2kHz, the signal hits the Quad at 44.1kHz.)

My question: Is there any way to get the Behringer to pass a 96kHz signal (or an 88.2kHz signal) from its digital outputs?

Thanks!
danielinvermont

Showing 1 response by ranwal67

I was surprised to see this question as I just received my DEQ2496 Friday. Unfortunately you are further along on the learning curve than I am and I was wondering if you could help me with a mic and auto EQ question. When you get a moment my e-mail is rwalrick@msn.com. as I have more questions than answers. Thanks.