Beginner audiophile pre-amp/receiver recommendations

Hello all trying to piece together a system that will cover dedicated listening as well as a 2nd zone for in ceiling during parties. 

I'm looking for something to replace my AV receiver with a stereo receiver that will do the following, I'd like to keep things in as few components as possible to not upset the W.A.F..
2 Zone output (xlr)
Phono stage
DAC (for an eventual Bluesound node to replace the chromecast)
FM tuner

Would like to be under 1500.  I'm not opposed to a pre-owned unit. can be an integrated as long as I can also drive the external amp w/XLR:

Currently have:
Krell KAV 2500 power amp
Anthem AVM 20
Chromecast HIFI
Thorens TD120
Hales Concept 2 loudspeakers
Inceliing speakers (4)
escoffee
The difference is built in radio tuner in every receiver. As far as differences go that's a pretty big one. RFI is a pretty big factor in deteriorating the sound quality so having radio tuner basically shoved inside your amp is not ideal. Having said that, there are some receivers that sound quite good.
Most tuners are digital now-a-days. I’d be more concerned with an A/V receiver when they skimp on the power supply in-order to achieve the beloved 5.1 or 7.1 movie surround sound. The Yamaha I'm referring to is a dedicated stereo receiver and it meets all his requirements that he is looking for.
A lot of these look really nice but lack XLR out, my power amp is 25' away in the basement, but directly underneath the full range speakers.  I've been told that XLR over that length will be cleaner than an RCA run. 

Cartridge is a Music Hall Maestro high-output MC.

We enjoy some local freeform radio stations that aren't available to my knowledge in normal streaming platforms (WFMU), would love to be proven wrong on that one.

The Schiit Ragnarok I mentioned earlier has balanced (XLR) outputs. I wouldn't disregard this option as it's your best bet for the money imo.
Why not continue using your current receiver as a stand alone tuner then? It seems to have a multitude of preamp outputs so you should have no problems plugging it into whatever integrated you choose.