bat vk 60 vs rogue mono 120s

anybody with experience with these. wonder which has better sound quality 120s in triode or bat. auto bias....does it really work? any thoughts would be appreciated. other amp suggestions in this price range? thanks
jvr

Showing 5 responses by leafs

The Rogue 120 are also auto bias.You really need to listen to both.I own the 120 and play them in triode.It is a great preformer.At double the $ you would think the BAT is a better amp.I have not heardit so i cant comment..Remember one is 2695.00 thr other 4995.00 listen to both then decide.
Sterling.have you heard the Rogue 120 in the same system as the BAT.If you have not you are not in a position to say it smokes the other.
Since the BAT costs 2300.00 more it bloody well should.You can buy a used Rogue 120 for less than the cost differential.
I have not heard the BAT so I cant comment.
Also your not in a position to comment on Mark O,brien.I have dealt with few people of his class and integrity.
David have you ever tried the 120's in your system and compared the to the pass you use.
what speakers do you use davidd99.In my case the M-120 work because of the look and tubes tucked in the back.
David99,I was curious.I dont know this model.Is it a monitor or a full range speaker.