bad experiences buying on line

I am currently trying to get a piece of equipment I purchased on AudiogoN. I sent the gentleman payemnt almost a month ago and I keep getting lame excuses as to why it hasn't been sent. Am I the only one to have these problems?
128x128nrchy
You can get his username simply by entering his email address at the Member Lookup feature on this site. Don't sweat it about the phono section, something always comes along pretty soon around here. :-)
I got an e-mail from the guy a couple of days ago. He has been told to repost the Krell KPE reference. He asked me if I was interested. I did not respond but so far it hasn't been posted yet. I'm still considering feedback since money did change hands.
He should never have listed it if it wasn't for sale! Secondly, unless he's the owner, I question his legal right to sell to you to begin with.

You can't list on ebay and audiogon, and take the highest bidder, hey it don't work like that. I wouldn't buy the time of day from this guy. At least he was honest enough to return your money with interest, but feedback is certainly reasonable indicating that you weren't told the truth, and your money was out of pocket a LONG time before you are right back in the same position as before. 1K, ok, 1.1K and no phono.

audioX2