B&W Signature 805 vs Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor?

I've been happy with my Nautilus 805 but I'm itching to upgrade to the Signature 805s. Now Sonus Faber comes along with the Cremona Auditor and I've read great things about them. Any help?

Current Sys.
N805
Classe CAP-151 Int. Amp.
Philips SACD-1000
Rotel 1070 cdp
128x128glai
i feel the same way and own n805. cant wait for the sounus to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
krell fpb 200c
meridian 568
and 596 dvd player
i am in the same boat too. i owned 805s and now have sf concertos. i am very interest in hearing the sig since i have heard a couple of people say they are a lot better then the nautilus. i can't wait till the auditor comes out too. luckily i have a dealer near by that sell both brands so i can ab all 4 of the speakers together. anyone know when the auditor i coming out? i spoke to dave a sumiko and i remember him saying it is coming out in april but when i spoke to the dealer he though it was coming out in two weeks.
I have the auditors and listened to the 805 signature's. I still have not finished the room they are going in, or bought the electronics.

Here is my input:
The signature 805 was a great speaker, it imaged very well, and had a good balance, a little exagerated in the high frequencies.

The Auditor had more detail, more air, I felt it did not exagerate any fequencies. And I honestly feel it made more bass.

I listened to Diana Krall's Live from Paris CD. And on track 11 "A Case of You" I heard a almost wet sound in her voice in between words she was singing. The only other speakers I heard that same "wet" sound on were Wilson Benesch Arc's and a pair of Dynaudio Special 25(I could not afford them)

I listened to Might Sam Mcclain's "Give it up to Love" track five, the sound stage on the Auditor was bigger than on the 805. And in the beginning there is a piano playing and I was simply amazed by.
In the end both are great speaker's but I felt the Auditor was more suited for what I wanted to hear. That being said I really do not listen to much rock music so I did not play a single piece of rock when I demo'd any of the speakers, I have a felling that the 805's would probably do a better job with rock due to it's metal tweeter.
I can't any info on the Cremona Auditors. Where do they fall in the SF lineup? I am looking at the Grand Pianos and even potentially the Cremonas to replace my aging KEFs. Thank you.