B&W N800 vs Piega C10 Limited

I am considering to get "Piega C10 Limited" or "B&W N800", and will run it with Krell FPB400cx. I would appreciate it if Audiophilers those have experience with them can help me with information about comparison between these two speakers. Thanks much
garuda
Hi all. This is a little off topic but this question is directed to all the B&W N800 owners: What would you consider to be the smallest room dimensions that the speakers would work in. My room is 14x19x8. Is that too small. Thanks all in advance,

Mike.
I also own the speakers, an it is said by B&W that the room had to be at least 40mm2. I heard the speaker also in a room of about 30mm2, and the bass was much to heavy. So that is very important. But you need very high quality equipment as well. People buy many times to expensive speakers and pay less money to the right equipment.
Anyone who would say that the 800N is better than the C10 Limited did not spend the time to properly setup the C10 Limited.
Hi guys
I know both speakers (owning a pair of 801's myself). Although the Piega is an excellent speaker and made in my country I see the 800's clearly ahead. In my opinion the Piega has the tendency to sound harsh/bright. The advantage of Piega: you need less power to handle the system. Try out!

Alphorn