B&W 803D vs N802

I'd like to know if any N802 Owners have upgraded to the 803Diamond? Or if 803D Owners considered buying used N802?Used 803Diamond costs at least $1K more than used N802, is it worth the cost difference or is the N802 a better all-around Speaker?
dannybc57e
What's the street price on new 803D's? MSRP is $8K. I've been thinking about used 802N's which are going for about $5K. I guess the bottom line is it worth the extra $$$ for the 803D's? Thanks for any thoughts.
Bob
Rps944, I'd go for 803D if I were you. Better tweeter that provides very smooth highs, 3 bass drivers that will equal if not exceed the bass performance of the N802 and improved crossover. I heard both speakers more than once. 803D is superior.
There is absolutely NOTHING new or revolutionary about the newer series. These spkrs are DIFFERENT - modified drivers and hence a different crossover configuration. Almost identical cabinet. The crossover is simplified - hence the newer speakers are less NEUTRAL. Wether the new series are BETTER is yet another question that to ME does not have an answer. Let us say they are DIFFERENT speakers. A big + is that due to the simplified crossover better results can be achieved with a lesser amp...